ThyroSafe® helps prevent radioactive iodine from getting into the thyroid gland during a nuclear radiation emergency. Use along with other emergency measures recommended by public officials.
• Use as directed by public officials in the event of a nuclear radiation emergency
• Do not take more than 1 dose in 24 hours
• Tablets can be whole or crushed and mixed in milk, baby formula, water, orange juice, flat soda like cola, or raspberry syrup. The liquid mixture should be given to infants, young children, and others who cannot swallow tablets; see consumer package insert on how to make a liquid mixture.
• If pregnant, breastfeeding, have a baby up to 1 month of age, or have thyroid disease (except nodular thyroid disease with heart disease), take as directed and contact a doctor as soon as possible.
Allergy alert: Iodine may cause an allergic reaction with 1 or more of the following symptoms:
• Shortness of breath or wheezing
• Skin Rash
• Trouble breathing, speaking or swallowing
• Fever and joint pain
Do not use if you have
• Ever had an allergic reaction to iodine
• Nodular thyroid disease with heart disease
• Hypocomplementemic vasculitis
• Dermatitis herpetiform
Only 2 left in stock